Friday, June 17, 2011

The Grand Plan Blog Tour, Day 21: The Brain Lair

KB is a middle school librarian who reviews middle grade and YA books, and blogs at The Brain Lair. I was hooked on her site the moment I found out that "The Brain Lair" is an anagram for "librarian."

Today, she posts the final review on this blog tour. Snippet:
Krishnaswami's multicultural tale of friendship and support is packed with humor and students, aged 9 and up, will identify with Dini's movie obsession and want to sign up for their own bollywood dance camp.  I only wish Mera Jeeran, Tera Jeeran (my life your life) was a real movie!
We take this final blog tour weekend off (to breathe, dance, plan, whatever) and conclude with a guest post, also on The Brain Lair. If you heard the Pico Iyer/Paul Theroux interview on NPR's Talk of the Nation, you'll see what sparked this post, in which I'll leap from real travel to the armchair variety.
 

2 comments: