Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Book event in Chennai: Out of the Way! Out of the Way!

One last post on Katherine's book is yet to come, a kind of post-blog tour post from Jules of Seven Imp.

Meanwhile I need to skip oceans as I sometimes do, and announce a book event at Landmark Citi Centre in Chennai (Madras) this Friday, February 11, at 6:00 pm.

There will be  theatrical performance, readings, and more. Illustrator Uma Krishnaswamy will be there as well as Tulika Publishing representatives. Stay tuned for evidence from the WWBT roving Flipcam.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I wish wish wish I could come.
    Plus both Umas! So Very Wonderful!
    Since I can't make it, I will pull my book down from the shelf and enjoy it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is right! I'm so interested to know what book events in India are like. I hope you blog about it afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you today ... hope the event is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete